Thursday, September 13, 2018

Poor time management,

I am the WORST! At time management. Seriously, the WORST. And procrastinating I have got to do better. I need to make me a daily schedule and stick to it. I’ll do that tomorrow!  Ha ha ha.  Story of my life. But really I need to.  I have gained back a bunch of weight.  I feel like crap.  My new meds aren’t helping.  I need to get my act together and act like a grownup.  I get the stuff I have to get done, done.  But not much else.  I should add. My house is clean, dinner gets made (most days), the laundry is done, my bed is made everyday but I am so bad at taking care of myself. I stay up too late, get up at 5 with Haylee then sleep too late after I get her off to seminary, I don’t study my scriptures every day—I have no reason not to!!  I have got to do better.  I think a daily checklist would help. I like having it written down.  Goals.  I will do better.  I have to!  

2 comments:

Lana said...

you are my twin. the natural man is a tough tough one to overcome!

J and T plus Three said...

Love u!!