Monday, October 15, 2018

Sweet treats, more rest

Still resting my dang foot.  The good news is that it is better today!  I’d say about 30% better.  Another day of rest and using crutches tomorrow.  I didn’t use them much today.  It’s hard when I am home by myself.  I can’t carry anything!  Ha ha.
Seminary was boring today. I felt bad for the kids.  It was definitely a Monday kind of day.  Tomorrow I am definitely spicing things up!!  :) 
Keva came over to borrow one of Haylees books for her kiddo.  Per the usual her quick drop by turned into 30 minutes of chatting.  We could have chatted for days.  I am really looking forward to our temple trip on Wednesday.  The benefit of it being two hours one way is the four hours of chatting in the car!  :) 
Tonight I am in bed early, as in way before 9.  Just as I climbed into bed Keva texted me and said she left a treat on my porch!  Joe went out to get it. Some fancy candy bars, a yankee candle and some colored pencils and a dot to dot book!  She is the best!!!  Such a blessing in my  North Dakota life.  
Those are the tendons that are swollen.  Praying lots that they continue to heal FAST! 




No comments: