*Temple with Keva. Awesome
*Lunch at Mackenzie River- awesome
*Chatting for four hours non-stop, longer if you include lunch- awesome
(I honestly don’t know when we would run out of things to talk about- 10 hours? 20? 50? So fun!)
*getting new tires on the van and it costing 150 bucks less than quoted?- awesome!
* Sierra’s new pain doc telling her he doesn’t prescribe pain meds (seriously?!?) -NOT awesome
*driving home and noticing a strange orange light on my dash indicating that I was almost out of gas-not awesome
*Honda designing their mini vans not to turn on the gas light until you only have 20 miles left in your tank-not awesome
*Praying your way to the gas station and it works- awesome
I have a 20 gallon tank!!! Pretty sure I coasted into town on fumes. Lol name that movie.
*Seeing Haylee trying out her new ice skates-awesome
*dinner with Joe at sonic after dropping Haylee off at Mutual -semi-awesome (too late for junk dinner)
*foot feeling better-awesome!
*going to bed late because it’s a four day weekend- EXTRA AWESOME!
Great day. More awesome than not so I’ll take it!
No comments:
Post a Comment