The kids and I are always using movie lines when we talk to each other, the following are favorites:
"Sorry, I was just looking at that bird over there" Bob from Monsters vs. Aliens
"A frying pan. Who knew right?" -Flynn Ryder from Tangled
"I guess [insert random act here] is frowned upon in this establishment!" the E-trade baby -that one is actually a commercial but we use it all the time.
"Llama faaaace" Emperor Kuzco from Emperor's New Groove
"Olo" "uh, it's 'hello'" from Megamind
"I've never gone 99% on anything and I think I'm AWESOME!" from Horton Hears a Who
"Is this Burt from accounting?" again Horton Hears a Who
"Pucker up and kiss it Whoville!" How the Grinch Stole Christmas
"Uh oh, someone's FABULOUS!" again How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Whenever we try on new clothes we like to act out the part of the Grinch where he is trying on outfits to go to the Christmas Whovilation and he walks back and forth and poses saying "ooooooo.....ahhhh.....mmmmm....That's it! I'm not going!" it usually ends with "That's it! I love this shirt!" or something of that nature. We are dorks, I know!
There are so many more lines we like to use! It is frustrating me that I can't think of them!!! They just come to us in the moment. All of my kids have a knack for comedic timing so we laugh a lot and movie quotes are a big part of that.
To finish my movie post here are some movies we are DYING to see this summer: Transformers 3, Harry Potter 7 Part 2, Green Lantern, Cars 2, Pirates and Kung Fu Panda (I know these are out but we haven't seen them yet)
2 comments:
What!?!? No uber chick flicks like Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Sense and Sensibility,ect. Girl, you need to expand your horizons!!
Love movies and movie lines :)
I grew up in a family that always quoted movies...and still does, and now my family does the same thing, love it!
Post a Comment