1. Sean Kingston: "Shawty's like a melody in my head" - love Sean Kingston, his songs have great beats and he doesn't use profanity!!! Woo hoo!
2. Cee Lo Green: "Forget you" -this song is super popular right now, I just like it, catchy little tune.
3. Nikki Blonsky: "I can hear the Bells" from the musical Hairspray. I LOVE THIS SONG!!! I turn it up in the car and sing along.
4. Laurie Berkner: "Bumble Bee (Buzz Buzz)" this is a total kiddie song that Haylee and I have been singing since she was like 2 - we turn this up and sing along too. :)
5. Taylor Swift: "Should've said No" -- love Taylor Swift! She is awesome!
6. Jason Mraz: "I'm Yours" love this song too, love that it is simple, I never skip this when it comes on.
7. Katy Perry: "California Gurls (featuring Snoop Dog) - love the beat of this song
8. Garth Brooks: "To make you feel my love" such a sweet love song From the movie Hope Floats
9. Brad Paisley: "I'm gonna Miss Her" - I adore Brad Paisley!
10. Miley Cyrus: "Party in the USA" -I turn this up, sing AND dance in the car. I could blame this on Sierra but it's not true I love this song!
So there ya go, my favorite song changes from day to day pretty much. We download tons of music at our house, the last song I bought off of itunes was Scotty McCreery's "I love you this big" LOVE that song. My current favorite for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment