Thursday, June 9, 2011

A favorite quote

This is an easy one! Such a quick assignment and I have a few favorite quotes, it has taken me a few days to post them because I have been busy with finals......waaaait HD and Sierra have been busy with finals, however, being the fabulous mom that I am (and considering I don't want them to fail and have to repeat a grade) I have been helping them. Add to that all my "usual" chaos and here we are. Okay, onto the business at hand. My favorite quote

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today, it's already tomorrow in Australia" -Charles Schultz -this one reminds me to live in the moment, don't wast time worrying -you can't change the future so live for today.

"Find joy in the journey" Thomas S. Monson - a reminder to find joy in every single day -its always there.

"I love you to the moon, and back" -Big nut brown hare :) -it just begins to describe the feelings of love I have for my children.

So there ya go! I cannot WAIT for school to be over!!! We are so close!!! Happy summer everyone!

No comments: